Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Trade
- Based on the brief supplied, True Creative will provide a specific estimate for work commissioned, unless work undertaken is negotiated as per a set rate schedule.
- On acceptance of the estimate, a purchase order or written acceptance must be supplied before work commences.
- True Creative will supply a creative solution to meet the brief supplied. If the brief changes throughout the project, an additional estimate will be supplied for the additional creative supplied.
- Changes made by client will incur an extra cost based on the time taken to make the changes.
- True Creative will invoice as per approved estimate supplied. No other fees or charges apply unless they are in addition to the original brief.
- Production suppliers' quotes are valid for 15 days from date of estimate.
- True Creative trading terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice.
- IP is automatically assigned to the client once the commissioned project has been fully paid for.
- The agency stores all master files and archives on behalf of the client and at termination of the business relationship, all files will be returned to the client in high resolution electronic form. The collection and disking process will be charged at an hourly rate. No copyright release or other charges will apply.
- By accepting the estimate you agree to all the above terms and conditions.